ColdBrew Coffee Jelly
(Thanks to Johanezz Ponce Migullas for the contribution) Aside from getting the great coffee flavor, you get those fun little jellies in your mouth as well 🙂
✔1 sachet of clear gelatin
✔6 cups of water
✔3 and 1/3 cups of Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate (Full Bodied)
✔1/2 cup sugar
✔1 can of condensed milk
✔1 pack Nestlé all-purpose Cream
- In a saucepot, bring 3 cups Cold Brew Concentrate (Full-bodied) and 6 cups of water to a boil.
- Sprinkle the clear gelatin. Stir until dissolved add the sugar and continue mixing until no granules can be seen,
- Transfer mixture to a baking dish and allow to completely cool. Refrigerate for about 45 minutes until completely set.
- In a bowl, combine condensed milk and all-purpose cream. Add the remaining 1/3 cup of Cold Brew Concentrate (Full-bodied). Stir until blended.
- Cut the gelatin into 1-inch cubes and divide into serving cups.
- Top the jellies with the sweetened coffee mixture
- Serve cold.